Do you remember that great adventure in that wonderful place where you climbed a difficult mountain but when you were at the top you contemplated a sunset that left you breathless? And those beaches of white sand where you walked barefoot and you lay under the first shadow you found to read your book at your leisure? And what about that big city where you discovered art galleries and wonderful jazz bars to listen to a great live music?
When spring comes, this T-shirt will come in handy to protect yourself from the sun on the beach or to protect yourself from the cold when you dive.
What do you think? Are you going to participate? I look forward to seeing your pictures very soon.
* Woman T-shirt, size XS. Only one photo per participant. Deadline: Monday, January 30th at 6 p.m.
In Indonesia, as we said in first post, it’s worth seeing with your own eyes its wonders of the world: incredible rice fields, heavenly islands, sea beds full of life, active volcanoes and fishermen villages. However, we recommend to travel to Indonesia with a NON very tight budget. In the places where we have been, public transportation is very basic and sometimes you cannot find it. It is necessary to pay for taxis or tourist buses. Don’t expect to find great culinary delights. In spite of everything, it is worth “touching ” Indonesia with your hands.
In short: an unforgettable, fascinating and enriching adventure.
Have you ever visited the Southeast Asia? Please let us know your experience.
- shareson: Oh my goodness! an amazing article dude. Thank you Nevertheless I’m experiencing issue with ur rss . Don’t...
- Amelia: Hola equipo de Swimmersexperience: A través de webs amiga hemos podido conocer vuestra web y vuestro blog ...
- miguel angel: me gustaria conocer,esa cultura milenaria,es unaasignatura pendiente
- Swimmers: Gracias Sandra!!
- Sandra: Os recomiendo la experienciaaaaa!!!!!!!! Es una manera mucho más interactiva de practicar submarinismo!