The Easter Eggs hunt at the Medes Islands was a success!
A team of 8 divers found more than 30 eggs hidden in the marine reserve of the Medes Islands, a wonderful aquarium where you can find fishes as well as Easter Eggs
But a picture is worth a thousand words:
Our participants had a lot of fun diving, found the hidden treasures and won prizes too.
Have a look:
Thank you everybody for participating! We wait for you next time!
Thanks to our partners: the diving center Unisub, and our team Eva and Benji.
Last Tuesday, on February 7, as the Swimmers founder, I received the recognition of Entrepeneur 2011 by the District Council of Baix Empordà. I’m excited, very happy to receive this award. The bases of recognition dictate that the award is given to who has stood for entrepreneurship and business insight. So you can imagine my joy. Josep Mascarós, the winner from last year, awarded for Biotactex, gave me the prize.
Let’s go playing underwater geocaching!
This mask will be good with everything! Here you have the best example:
I would be grateful if you could participate. And if you like it I would be pleased if you could share it with your friends on your Facebook wall.
Find here below the Sweepstakes rules:
How to do it for participating
- Participants must live in Spain or European countries
- To register you just have to enter the tab “It will look good with everything! (You only will be asked to like the Swimmers page).
- Pure Vizeer Mask from Mares.
- February 5th – February 12th 2012 at 12pm.
- The winner will be announced on the Swimmers blog and will be contacted by e-mail.
This sweepstakes is no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Seaweed Jam S.l: and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for this drawing and future notification purposes. Your information will not be sold or shared with anyone.
Do you like this sweepstakes? and the prize?
- shareson: Oh my goodness! an amazing article dude. Thank you Nevertheless I’m experiencing issue with ur rss . Don’t...
- Amelia: Hola equipo de Swimmersexperience: A través de webs amiga hemos podido conocer vuestra web y vuestro blog ...
- miguel angel: me gustaria conocer,esa cultura milenaria,es unaasignatura pendiente
- Swimmers: Gracias Sandra!!
- Sandra: Os recomiendo la experienciaaaaa!!!!!!!! Es una manera mucho más interactiva de practicar submarinismo!