In Indonesia, as we said in first post, it’s worth seeing with your own eyes its wonders of the world: incredible rice fields, heavenly islands, sea beds full of life, active volcanoes and fishermen villages. However, we recommend to travel to Indonesia with a NON very tight budget. In the places where we have been, public transportation is very basic and sometimes you cannot find it. It is necessary to pay for taxis or tourist buses. Don’t expect to find great culinary delights. In spite of everything, it is worth “touching ” Indonesia with your hands.
In short: an unforgettable, fascinating and enriching adventure.
Have you ever visited the Southeast Asia? Please let us know your experience.
Post a comment
- non invasive: You’ve impressed us all with that posting!
- info: It is best to download the trial version and see if everything works as the trial version is not limited in...
- Kumiko: and others) that the sooituln, if you don’t want to go the SpareFoot route, is to build solid...
- Empire: Auf Hawaii. Dort hin hat uns Geocaching noch nicht gebracht Aber auch in der Schweiz haben wir mit der...
- Keisha: I’m not easily imspsreed. . . but that’s impressing me!